Not much of a surprise as top of the table top Manchester United easily humbled the rock bottom team of Premier League the QPR 2-0 Saturday evening.
The first goal came in the 23rd minute by Rafeal. Then came a goal by Ryan Gigs, on his 999th senior appearance for club and country, in the closing moments of the match - 80th minute to be exact to ensure a sealing victory over the Rangers.
And as desired by Sir Alex Ferguson wants to open a 15-point gap at the top before rivals Man City, presently with 53 points, play on Sunday - they have the 15 points ascendancy over the Citizens.
A jubilant Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said after the match:
"It was a great result for us. It's another game away so it's important, we are 15 points ahead at the moment.On the other hand, a rather depressed QPR boss Harry Redknapp said:
"This leaves us bottom today, but we won't be bottom at the end of the season. I still feel we'll get out of it. You probably think I'm mad, but I don't think I am. Everybody else has written us off, but I haven't. I still feel we have a chance."
Follow us on Facebook





0 comments:
Post a Comment